Pinterest is a place to discover Looks - Theirs, Ours & Yours - Looks that inspire us, Looks we make for ourselves and Looks we make for our clients.
To discover Looks using Pinterest
Sign up for a Pinterest account
Browse Their Looks, Our Looks and Your Looks
- Save Looks you like to your own ‘secret’ Pinterest board and share the board with John Goodwin.
- The first time you save an image you’ll be prompted to create a board. Then use the share button and share it with johngoodwinclothing. Don’t forget to make it a ‘secret’ board.
If you become lost, you can return to all our boards here.
- Use the optional Pinterest browser button to save Looks directly from any webpage.
- You don’t have to add entire looks to your board. You can add images of individual garments or anything else online you find interesting.
You can also browse Our Looks on our website where you can order free fabric samples; just look for the “Add to cart” button.
Browse our Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages.
- There are other ways of sharing Looks, so if you would prefer something else to Pinterest let us know using the chat icon below or by email, telephone or social media.
Previous: How we work